Form I-9 Verification
Posted in News Articles on 12/04/2006
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) legally mandates that U.S. employers must verify the employment eligibility status of newly hired employees and makes it unlawful for employers to knowingly hire or continue to employ unauthorized workers. Noncompliance, whether intentional or caused simply by oversight, has severe legal and financial consequences imposed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as well as the potential of a corporate image tarnished by negative publicity.
We are pleased to make available for our clients a menu of secure, web-based services that enable you to conduct Form I-9 employment verification through the Social Security Administration and the DHS.
Using Form I-9 Compliance Error-Detecting Electronic Form enables employers to:
- Achieve more efficient Form I-9 administration with virtually complete accuracy.
- Maximize the return on your human capital and investment in infrastructure, systems and storage facilities.
- Minimize financial risk, potential for adverse publicity and workforce instability.
- Virtually eliminates social security administration inquiries concerning unmatched social security accounts.
- Implement and maintain legally defensible Form I-9 programs.
If your company is interested in signing up for this program, contact us at 800-991-9694.