Employee turnover is costly and is widely recognized as a key organizational concern. Exit interviews can be a valuable tool for a company to use as they allow for an analysis of data to determine what impacts turnover.
BackTrack offers Exit Interviewing in a web-based system
- Allows your company to customize questions that relate to your organization.
- Allows your company to create charts and graphs and to generate other statistics based on the feedback from the former employees.
- This web-based system sends the former employee an email asking them to access our secure website, which links to your company’s questionnaire and can be completed anonymously.
- This anonymity allows for maximum feedback and honesty in completing the questions.
- Exit interviews information can be used to assist the Human Resource department in improving existing working conditions for current employees, and for retaining those employees.
- The company can learn from the past experiences of the department employees and gain an opportunity to improve management and/or employment practices accordingly.
- Effective Employee Exit Interviews are an opportunity to diagnose and improve performance within the company.
- They also allow for tracking of trends in satisfaction to measure the improvements that were made.
Exit interviews can be a valuable tool that are often overlooked, but should be considered by an employer. Interested in adding this valuable service to your program? Contact BackTrack at 800-991-9694.